From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 06:54:25 -0500
I've been away from the FML for some time now and have been lurking for a
few months.  I've missed you all.  It's good to have some other folks to
interact with that feel the way I do about my fuzzies!

Since I posted last I have lost my *beloved* Rocky (Bubbie-licious).  He
had adrenal and developed insulinoma about the first of the year.  He
passed in July.  He was met at the Bridge by Holly, Michael, and Lucy.
I still miss him so.

Anyway, I have a question.... I have a beautiful albino girl named Sno
which is about 3 years old and a huge chocolate boy named Pooh.  He is 2
years old.  Now I know all about the *dead ferret* phenomonem as both do
this quite often. : )  But, Pooh snores!!!  Does anyone know if this is
common?  I've never had another fert do this.  Is it cause for alarm or
indicating an illness?  He just makes little *sighs*.  I hope it's not
cause for alarm.  He's such a sweet boy.  He's the first one I have had
that was so small.  (We got him at 10 weeks.) All my other ferts have
been older at the time I became owned by them.  (I like to do my part to
give them a wonderful home.) Pooh has no other health issues that we're
aware of.  If anyone knows about this or has a fuzzy that *snores* please
let me know!!!

Thanks
Christa
Sno and Pooh