From:
Sergio Coccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:49:16 -0500
Okay first comes first. HEDGE.
I think the pet store should of given you either another ferret or your
money back.  I say this because they sold you a sick animal.  I know it
wouldn't bring Hamlet (I THINK THAT'S HIS NAME) back.  Doesn't the pet store
have a 30 day guarantee.  The older ferret sounds like he suffered a spinal
injury a long time ago and it wasn't treated and it healed properly.  I'm
not a vet but that's what I think.

Renee Jones
I agree with you. I can never tell Slinky that she has done something wrong
for two reasons.
1) She can't hear me so it doesn't do any good to tell her she's done
something wrong and 2) She's just too cute

If you want to talk more on the issue please email me at:

BYE FOR NOW
Vanessa and Slinky