From:
Steven Motz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 12:44:04 -0500
Just wanted to say hello to all fellow ferret lovers.  I have a 3 lb male
ferret named Pablo.  We just had an ordeal with him.  He had to have
abdominal surgery because of supposed blockage.  Turned out they weren't
really sure, he had some kind of inflamatory infection.  He was throwing up
and was way below normal temperature.  I almost lost him.  Surgery costed
over $900 big ones but it really doesnt matter, couldn't bear to lose him.
I have to take him back for removal of his stitches this week.  He looks
like Frankenstien.  Please feel free to email me anytime to talk.  Pablo and
I love email.