From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:05:40 +1200
We are sad here cos a good friend of ours lost her "Peppa" boy ferret.
He got sick with a bad flu like sickness and he got a little better
then got sick again and he had to have an operation. He bled during the
operation and tho they stopped it he did not make it through recovery.
His mum Teresa and dad William are very very upset. Cos they was tryin
to help and it went wrong.. So SaraFerret can you please greet him
and show him the way to the New Zealand Ferret Clan. I am sure that
Shawnee, Chrony, Ash, Siteva, Chocolate, Argon and any other NZ ferts
will be happy to welcome him home to the Rainbow Bridge. He is a sable
with a raisin nose. Please SaraFerret we knows you are busy but it will
really cheer him if you can be there. He was only 1 and a half years
old, he did love to wag his tail too.

We send love and Furhugs to all the ferrets at the Bridge. Our loss is
your gain. Love The NZ Clan.