From:
TaMmY&JeFf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:53:30 -0500
Greetings all!!!!  Havent posted in a while...but i read all of yours
everyday...it's been wonderful.

Our neice and nephew came to spend the night with us this past Saturday.
Amber is 5, Justin ia 7.  It was a nice visit.....they were sooooo excited
about being at our apartment with Jinx.  Jinx was a good boy , of course.
But He did get pretty stressed out.  He is not used to kids being in his
domain.  When he was out and about...the kids were right there in his face
everytime......he had no freedom alone....he would just stand there and
look around...in a confused manner.  I felt bad for him and had to put
him in his cage just for some refuge.

There were some rules when the kids came over....like always keep the
bathroom door closed (for some reason...when jinx is in the bathroom, he
is attracted to the stinky plunger!!!!  I guess it is the rubber bottom on
it).  Well....the kids forgot about that, and we ended up findeing Jinx in
the bathrom with the stinky plunger...hahaha...so it was bathtime!!!!  The
kids did like helping me give him a bath....he hates baths thogh....but
sometimees you have to do it!!!!

His new bath pictures are on his site....check them out....
http://tamjamtack.tripod.com/jinxpage/

take care......Tammy and Jinx