Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:08:41 -0700
Dooks all ~!

First of all, the PFSN, Oregon Ferret Shelter, and Friends of Fuzzies
Ferret Shelter wish to thank each and all of you who provided support
and donations for the kids that were taken in.

I understand the kids in Kristines (FoF) care are doing well.  The kids
at the OFS seemed very content with their new surroundings.  Chris (OFS)
brought me up to date on some of the medical care.

2 surgeries have already been completed and the kids seem to be
recovering well (and I'm sure are being spoiled rotten).

SABLE was intact and full blown adrenal

SUNSHINE had a golf ball size atopic adrenal removed.

5 other surgeries (mostly adrenal) are scheduled for the upcoming week We
hope you will think good thoughts for all these kids.

Thanks again ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network member http://www.FERRETNET.ORG