From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 20:40:25 -0500
We had two female ferrets turned in to us today for adoption because the
owner's daughter was severely allergic.  They are sisters, and should stay
together.  Age is unknown, possibly three-four years.  They have had
distemper shots, but not rabies.  One of them needs adrenal surgery ASAP,
and we have made an appointment for her since our vet has a three-week
backlog for surgery.  We are in St.  Louis, and if you are interested,
please contact us via e-mail or phone at 314-638-5756.

Sara and Kurt Petersen
F.U.R.R.Y.
nine fuzzies and one dog plus two guests

P.S.  This shelter business is new to us - we would love to hear from other
shelter operators as to adoption fees, screening, etc.  Thanks!