From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:10:05 -0700
I sent this email in response to some emails I found in the
Ferret_Shelter_Council list, but I figure you all may need to see it
too.

All--

I'm the Admin. for the Ferret Giving Tree. All the
emails come to me ONLY. The [log in to unmask] emails go to Kris
Mewton and me. Both Kris and I work 40 hr. weeks, so there are some
days when I don't get to answer the email questions promptly. As most
of you know, we had a glitch in the software the first day the Tree
was open to choose ferrets. Because of that, I had a TON of emails to
respond to regarding those issues.

Please try to be patient with us/me. I work,I run a shelter, and I'm
running the Ferret Giving Tree almost singlehandedly. I do have a great
helper in Kris, who is willing to do anything he can with the Tree,
but most people don't email
so, for the most part, he doesn't know that there's a problem.

So, please give it at least three days and make sure you have checked
your spam or junk folders for any responses. I WILL get to you!

With all that being said, I will give you a few tips:

* I can find your user name, but I can't see a password. If you can't
remember your password, please send the word you want as a password to
or [log in to unmask]
* Please make sure you say what shelter you are with when you send in
an email; that saves us/me from having to search all the shelters (80!)
on the list.
* To post ferrets to the tree, use www.ferretgivingtree.com/db
to get to the login screen.
* The Admins and Helpers are the only ones who can change/edit ferret
or shelter information on the Tree. We can add/change addresses, post
images, remove ferrets for some reason, etc. All shelters need to do
is register, then post ferrets! Easy Peasy!

So, please, please be patient. I have to get back to work now, but I'll
be checking the Giving Tree email later today!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager - Lane Area Ferret Shelter and Rescue
AND
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.