From:
Joan Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 08:09:10 -0400
I am happy to report that Ben and Jerry are safely in their new home.  Kim
and Ed from this list have adopted them.  They came on sat.  to pick them
up.  I decided after 20 responses to choose them .  The offers were
heartwarming.  People from all over responded.  However Kim and Ed live in
New Jersey about an hour away.  In case their was a problem I could pick
them up and bring them back here.  It was a short ride to their new home.
They have one ferret so they could give Ben and Jerry plenty of attention.
Someone is always home to care for them.  When they came the ferrets
immediatley went to kim and kissed her and wrapped their bodies around her.
So I knew I made the right choice.  Thankyou to all who offered to give them
a home.  I am glad this has a happy ending.Thanks again .
Joan Elmore