From:
Mike Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 22:39:58 -0400
Another one of our ferrets seems to be falling ill.  He has
progressively been losing his hair over about the last two weeks,
maybe a month.  If you look at him he still looks like he has a lot
of hair, but when you start playing with him and getting really
close, you notice that all he really has are the longer guard hairs

I think it started on his neck and then progressed downward to the tips
of his toes.

Anyhow, we are going to the vet tomorrow to see what this could be.  I
really hope he doesn't have some sort of a tumor also.  (Though, since
surgery, Peanut has been a truly wonderful ferret which makes me think
she was sick for quite some time before we caught on.)

Thanks for any hints.

Michelle