Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 02:48:20 -0200
Hello There:

My name is Andrea, and I am writting from Sao Paulo, Brasil.
I have four ferrets, and I have a problem with my old one (2 years old).  He
has had some difficulty in going to the bathroom lately, and today, I have
noticed that he has a small absess, very close to his anus.  (Between the
anus and his leg).  It is the size of a peanut, more or less, and it is a
little red - purple in colour.

I gave him some milk in order to cause a diarrhea and make easyer to him to
go poppy.  Is this some kind of tumor or even an intestinal blockage?

As ferrets are not very common in Brazil, our vets are not used to dealing
with them.  Therefore if somebody could help me, give me some clue on what
to do, I would be grateful.  I am a little worried, so EVERY URGENT HELP,
would be appreciated.

Many Thanks, and a Happy New Year to all of You, and your Fuzzies.

Andrea