From:
Adam & Joell Calcagno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 03:41:36 GMT
Hi everyone! My name is Joell, and I wrote awhile back about my 2 year old
not eating ferret food. I got a lot of responses back, and wanted to thank
everyone.

But last week my sweet Rascal became very ill, and I was afraid she wouldn't
make it.  It was the holiday, and my vet was closed.  I had gotten a letter
from Trish about food for my ferrets, so I took a chance and asked her
opinion about Rascal's illness.  She was so willing to help a total
stranger, and I am so greatful.  She gave me her phone number, and pager
number in case of an emergency.  She told me to call her any time of the day
or night if I felt it was important.  I had no idea what to do to help
Rascal, and she was going down fast.  She wouldn't eat, drink, or even get
out of bed for three days.  Trish told me to buy pedialyte, and deliver, and
benedryl.  I fed her through an eyedropper every few hours, and lifted her
up to put in her litter box.  Everything Trish told me to do helped my baby
survive.  I believe I owe her for Rascal's life.

I just thought everyone should know what a wonderful human being Trish is,
and she has a special place in my heart.

Thanks again,
Joell, Rascal, and Tundra