From:
Mike and Denise Orlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:11:55 -0500
permission to post

I just received a call from a very worried ferret mommy. Her little boy
Mowgli is missing and she is beside herself. He has been missing since
Tuesday night. Right now we are getting a very nasty ice storm so he is
probably trying to find warmth somewhere.

She lives in the Narberth PA area, just outside of Philadelphia. Mowgli
is a small male ferret a little under 3 lbs. He is grey with a white
face, and cream undercoat.

If you find or hear of anyone seeing or finding this little one please
call Toni at - daytime: 610-239-6030, evening: 610-667-9516

Thank You!
Denise
Furry O's Ferrets