From:
Raymond Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 02:35:30 -0000
Ferret Litter
Hmmm... I've never had any problem with that.  I live in a very rural area
and we have a burn pile that I just throw the litter in.  If you can't BURN
it, perhaps you have a area of yard that could use a little "fertilizing"?
If not, I suppose you could just flush it down the toilet.....(maybe).

Loose ends
Between ferrets, redoing my business web page (zwconcepts.com) and putting
stuff for auctioon on Ebay (seller ID "zephris"...go buy something..  you
know you want to!!) I haven't had time to really thank but one person for
all the nice comments about ferret's sleep.  Sooooo THANK YOU!!!  Also, the
post I made about ferrets hacking my computer and email, the email address
I listed was on the blitz, so if you emailed me concerning that, I wasn't
ignoring you... I just never got it.  For future refernce, [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]

Also, I've heard lots of times that ferret can see the color red... and
only red.  While I find that Nosey love to attack the Po Teletubbie Doll
(it's red) my little cousin has, and loves red dogs treats (won't eat any
other color), how do we REALLY know that they can see only red?

Raymond (human)
Neko (inquisitive ferret)
Nosey (laid back ferret)
Rusty (old Dog)