Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:21:55 -0700
Hello All,

The fundraiser on E-bay is going pretty good. We have 47 lots of food
left and 3 days to get it all sold. SOO, if you haven't gotten yours
yet what are you waiting for? Please, if you are going to make a gift
of food to a shelter this year this is a wonderful way to do it. This
way you help out 2 shelters at once. You help out the homeless Fuzzies
in CaCaLand and the shelter you have us send the food to. The price
really is terrific, 4 bags for only $18! Here is the link once more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220094626335

If you already ordered from us I really thank you from the bottom of my
heart for the order. Some of you have already received yours! Thanks
for the feedback!

On a not so bright note, remember in my original posting I said I was
fighting to keep my third surgery boy alive, well he is at the hospital
as we speak as he was just flat this morning with a hemacrit of only
25, down from 47 just on Wednesday. Please say a prayer for Fuzzy if
you can. He is a very sensitive albino boy and doesn't understand how
to fight for his life. I keep trying to explain it to him but he
doesn't seem to get it. Thanks and Love, Mary Jo

ps please pass this link around and post it to your friends!