From:
jerry & marsha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:54:16 +0000
[Response to Kevin Gilbert's Post]

Hi Kevin.
Questions...in regards to your post of Sept.9, 1999 about your site and the
upcoming litters.  WHERE is the male cinnamon kit that you said you had for
us?  Or WHERE is the money we paid for the kit and its shipment cost?  Also
WHERE is the carrier we sent you?

We had not heard ANYTHING from you since Aug.  20, 1999, still NO ferret,
NO refund.

All we have are the receipts.  IS this your NORMAL business practices?

This message was sent in to be posted on Sept.  10, 1999, but was put on
hold after Kevin pleaded with BIG not to post this message and said that
he would refund our money.

We wanted to give Kevin a chance to make good on his word, but true to
form, we have received no refund from Kevin Gilbert.

BTW yes Kevin we were both aware of the heat embargo in Houston, that is
why we both decided not to try sending the ferret through Houston.  Instead
you made the one and only reservation for shipment to go by red-eye from
Phoenix to Newark to Kansas City (NO where near Houston) On 3 other dates
you didn't even bother to make a reservation, I have the Phone numbers for
the Continental Quick-Pack office in all 3 cities.  I do have the print out
from Kansas City of the reservation that you made on August 13th, 1999 (6
days after you received payent for the ferret) in which you were a NO-SHOW.
Now the 15th of Sept has come and gone- No refund and NO carrier only an
e-mail from Kevin saying that we would have our carrier and a total refund
of our money by weeks end.  It is now weeks end and nothing from Kevin.
This seems to be a pattern.

BE CAUTIOUS if you deal with this individual, you don't need to be in the
same situation we are in.

Still Waiting;
Jerry & Marsha Crowell

[Moderator's note: Actually, Kevin never pleaded with me not to post your
note -- I wrote to him to give him the opportunity to explain but I did not
receive an reply.  Given the relatively factual note from the Crowells and
the lack of response from Kevin, I'd say posting this note is not out of
line.  Of course, I don't pretend to know the details of the transaction
and Kevin is welcome to post a response.  BIG]