From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:43:48 EDT
Friday night, right before midnight, the courier arrived from California
with a special delivery for me.  A sweet 1 year old sable spayed female
that made an incredible journey across the United States was finally
safe.  Looking good and full of energy, she looked as if nothing at all
out of the ordinary has happened to her.  The last part of her journey
for now was uneventful being tranported comfortably in a carrier, she
rode first class to Las Vegas.  She is a sweet bundle of joy and I can't
imagine anyone doing something so horrible to her as to pack her up in 2
boxes, no food no water and shipping her across the US.  They deserve
the poopy litterbox award of the year.  As I have seen so many horrible
rescues here and from other shelters, this one tops the dumba@@ catagory.

We took her pics today and along with her incredible tale will be on
our webpage soon.  We do have a new website, its www.24caratferret.com.
For now you can read the article that was in the Redlands newspaper with
this link
http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/Stories/0,1413,209~22484~2828974,00.html

I'll keep everyone posted of her progress, she will visit the vet on
Monday, and hopefully soon will be ready to find her new family.  We
have named her "Priority".

Just when you think you have seen or heard it all.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"