From:
Christine Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:39:27 EST
when i had that unspeakable crave to add yet another ferret to the herd
here i went to the pet sore around the corner.  there they were all the
little kits,sleeping peacefully in their hammocks, dreaming away.  there
was one little girl who was climbing the bars frantically, sniffing the
air and dooking away.  when i pick her up and gave her a kiss, she bit my
nose.that's the ferret for me i told the sales clerk-so off we went.  at
first i called her samantha-but now she is the infamous woo fang (little
thief ).  she will steal anything that isn't nailed down and drag it into
her hidey hole.  as tiny as she is i was awakened last night to some
strange scraping sounds and found her dragging the NYC phone book into her
lair.  Do you know how heavy the NYC phone book is???  off all the 5
ferrets i own (or who own me !! ) woo fang can be counted on to steal all
of my guests credit cards from their wallets
--
christine --weasel servant