From:
Stevey Sierra Frosty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 06:34:34 -0500
We were just sneeking a look at the FML while Dad was away from the puter
as all of us FLO Agents do and we sees Feb. 17 and Harry thats our Dad's
name and his birfday too.  Soos we want to know if there is another
ferret Dad named Harry with the same birfday.

We at the FLO think that all of you ferret Dad's and Mom's should foward
the letter about our cousins in the nasty place called CA that the bad
fishey people took away and put in ferret jail to the governer of CA, we
should flood his mail box and tell him that our cousins need to be free
to help thier sick Mom and that ferrets should be free and not put in
jail.

Thats it for now we have to go Dad is coming back.

The Terrible Trio Are Secret Agents Of The FLO

S.A. (Secret Agents)
The Terrible Trio
May The F.L.O.
Rise Again