Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:49:43 EST
My prayers are with both of you that Rosie is strong enough for surgery,
and that it goes smoothly.  My understanding is that you have a vet that
Knows ferrets.

I cannot begin to stress to you what a blessing and miracle you already
have in your life.  Many loving ferret owners go through the horrors of a
vet that means well, but does not know what to do for ferrets.  5 of mine
almost died with one person who was a genius with dogs, and who genuinely
loved dogs.

She did not even know the basics about ferrets, and I actually took them
into another vet to euthenize them the day after I picked them up from
the vetm who was so good with dogs.  None of my babies could even walk,
their ribs were sticking out, they were all hacking and coughing, and
were bleeding internally.  They had all been fine before I went on a
weeks vacation--which I cannot chance to do again.  Long horrible
nightmare story..

But this will not be the story for you or Rosie.  You are in good hands.
My prayers are with you both.

God Bless You both.

Lisette