From:
Your Real Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 07:32:37 -0500
My wife and I are moving to California in about a month.  Since the State
senators haven't figured out what sweet pets ferrets are we are going to
have to smuggle our two fuzzies Chloie and Ophlia into the state.  We are
going to be taking a moving van and are planning to follow route 80 all the
way to San Francisco (our final destination).  Our questions are: Is there
a safe tranquilizer for the girls?  and How would it be best for us to
sneek the girls in?  ie.  agricultural stations etc.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

JJ and Jodi Streicher-Bremer

P.S.  The girls say thanks too.