From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:14:21 -0400
A few years ago I had to relocate five ferrets that I had buried.  I had
buried each in either a plastic or metal container, so retrieval wasn't
a big hunt.  I had each grave marked.  Without going into detail, the
plastic container preserves the ferret pretty good.  I buried all five
in a common grave and later added Chance to the side of it.  I buried
Chance in two plastic containers.  You can buy a cheap container at
Walmart.  I glue the lids on with plumber's goop.  That glue is great
and I use it all the time to repair things.

--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance