From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:08:50 -0600
>We are in serious need for hammocks here and since I'm fairly close to
>useless when it comes to sewing, how about a trade??
>
>I make some truly lucious desserts and will ship.  Some of My favorites
>are double-chocolate chunk cookies,mini peanut butter dream cakes, lemon
>tartlets,dark chocolate and mint kissed brownies, turtle brownies, and
>just about any kind of fudge your heart desires.
>
>Interested??  Please email me off this list at: [log in to unmask] ...

This was posted by Kym Zorn on 2-15-01.  I responded to this post I have
mailed Kym hammocks and have sent her 2 emails.  Hammocks were mailed
roughly 10 days ago.  Does any one what happened to Kym???  I am still
waiting on my Brownies and mini peanut butter dream cakes!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html