From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 01:00:12 EDT
This is blasphemy!!!  Who speaks untruths about our Super Hero?  Tonk's
heart belong to Miss Isabella Gucci, mistress of the water pipe.  Yes he
was seen in the company of Miss Gizelle.  But that was work.  Purely
business.  If Miss Gizelle thinks otherwise, she needs to cut back on
her ferretone.

Tonks may have a devilish gleam to his eye, but he is a ferret of honor.
After all, he is a super hero!   ::flex:::

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the  President, I'm a member  too!
http://www.skweezeme.com/PeteyTPO.html