From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 02:56:52 -0400
A great deal of information and concern over Marshall's continued practices
and policies have been aired over the FML and I believe it is time we sit
back and digest all that has been said.  Misunderstandings, mis-readings,
and ruffled feathers seem an unfortunate, necessary component of serious
issues and MF is no exception.  I really thank all those who showed the
courage to voice their opinions.  This does not mean that the efforts toward
ending MF's silence on these issues has stopped, or even paused.  In fact
because of all the courage shown by many who have posted their concerns, a
greater and more concerted effort than ever has begun.  This is not a witch
hunt but a truth hunt.  While we toil and share our homes with the love of
our very own ferret companions, how can we forget the ones left behind.  I
can't.

Together, we CAN make a difference.  Please feel free to write me personally
about your concerns and what we can do.

For Kodo and all the ferrets with no name.
best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi