From:
Amy Eller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1993 09:07:45 -0400
This is a general note about remote controls because a fellow ferret
lover said his ferret loved to drag them away.  Don't let your
ferret play with remote controls that have rubber buttons.  They will
most likely ruin the remote control and swallow the rubber parts.
This will possibly cause an intestinal blockage in your furry friend
that will end up costing you many dollars to repair.  My friend's
ferret (Hi Diane!) had an intestinal blockage and it cost about
$500 to repair at the vet.  My new TV has a remote control that has
wonderful rubber buttons.  Sneakers has already discovered this.
Now our remote controls are off limits to her. "Ho hum," sighed
Sneakers as her mommy and daddy took yet another nifty toy away from
her.

---(: Amy Eller, Vice-President, Central Florida Ferret Friends :)---