From:
Maria DeCicco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 09:03:45 -0500
Hi, Just wanted to thank all of your for your responses concerning the NY/NJ
Vets.  I think I an going to call the Animal Medical Center for their FREE
Consultation first.  I mean I have four of these little darlings and I think
that I may need to take out Medical Insurance if I intend to use AMC.

Anyway, Ginger seems to be doing better - no more soft poops.  My worry now
is that I need to get her FAT - ANY SUGGESTIONS???.  I also have noticed
that her tail seems to look as though it may be losing some hair and may
have some black heads - is this something I should be overly concerned
about?

To - Donna Lindemann - I am very sorry about Carrey:( - and no I do not live
in Orange County, NY - but thank you for concern.  This is a real concern
that I have with my current vet.  He is very nice and he loves the ferrets -
I am just afraid that his inexperience with them, may one day cause a
misfortune.  This is why I wanted to find a vet that has some knowledge with
ferrets.

Thanks,
Maria, Michael and our four little trouble makers.