Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:22:33 EDT
Hi,

My vet is looking for "Peer Reviewed" data concerning the use of
cryosurgery for adrenal gland tumors in ferrets.  Can any of the vets on
this list help with this kind of data??  If so, please eMail me with the
info privately.

Also, I need to hear from anyone with ferrets who have undergone cryosurgery
for adrenal gland tumors and have had complications.  Please respond
privately.

I'm asking for private responses so that I don't miss them in the FML.  It
might be helpful for this info to be posted to the FML as well, but please
copy me privately.

Thank you,

Kim