From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:00:01 EST
The New Weasel Warrior

And so Rocky and Ferahgo sleep and sleep day by day they finally woke up.
Rocky was still asleep.  Ferahgo's sword turned green.  He mastered his
training.  He destroyed almost half of the trees and then he remembered
that Rocky was the king.  He woke up Rocky and said, "You're the king."
Rocky said, "Yes".

 "So your hiding from every body?"

"Yes".

"Why?"

"Because if I go to war I'll die because me leg."

"What happened to your leg?"

"Well it was a long time ago when I was in the dark castle.  I was so
weak and then I went upstairs in the castle.  Then dark warriors came
down the stairs and I pull out my sword and tried to kill them.  But I
felt terrible so I dropped=20the sword and they cut me right through the
chest.  And finally the ferret warriors came and I was suffering.  And
when I had my last breath I died.  And when the ferret warriors killed
them all, they decided to kill the lords of darkness.  They failed.  I
got so mad I came back to life and my sword turned blue and I killed
one before he struck me on the leg.  That's how I got it".

Wolfy