Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:48:55 -0500
Howdy y'all!  I saw french ferrets on my trip to France!  I saw one in Nice
at the laundromat and one in Avignon.  The one in Nice was an albino and he
had 2 clips on his ears, for some reason, I dunno if they all are tagged
like that or if the owner just thought it was neat.  The owner didn't speak
english but from what I understood he said there are a lot of ferrets in
Nice.  The second ferret was in a mural in the Palace of Popes.  It was
a forest scene on all four walls and on one there was a ferretmeister
letting one go after a rabbit.  It was strange because it was a sable not
an albino!  All the working ferret pictures I've seen are of albinos.  I
wanted a picture of it but that wasn't allowed.  I'm very happy to be home
with my furkids.  The meeting with the albino came right in the middle of
my trip so I got a little ferret fix that helped ease my withdrawal
symptoms.  Just wanted to share!

Laura and the five furkids that are taking french lessons.