From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:16:16 -0700
Much to the delight of certain people Moonsong Ferretry has ceased to
exist.

Since my mothers death my father is unable to be alone.  I do not have
enough time, money and energy to handle it all.  So I am closing the
ferretry and all animals will be placed.  You may contact me if you have
an interest in any particular animal or any of the cages.

Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ferretry, a totally different kind of ferretry.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net