Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:12:35 EDT
Hi,
Dora is a seven year old marshalls ferret., 2 lbs

At age one year she almost died from hepatic lipidosis due to near
starvation, she is a rescue.

On September 23 she had a Suprelorin implant and was examined and all
was normal.

Two weeks ago I noticed her coughing once and listened to her chest.
Her Heart rate was 100.

Went to local vet, had Chest xray,showed a little fluid in lungs, and
heart looked slightly larger.

Was given Amoxi in case of Pneumonia and Lasix 1 mg BID ,Terbutaline
0.1 mg and told to take to cardiologist. Waited a few days to start
terbutaline HR went down to 80, now has been taking for 12 days and it
is staying around 100-104. She is not coughing, breathing is a little
fast, not labored, but she has no energy and stops afetr walking
halfway across the room. We have an appt with cardiologist this friday,
just want to know if anyone has had similar symptoms of slow heart?
Any questions I should be asking?

Thanks,
Debbie