From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 09:17:52 -0500
My first ferret was named Beauregard. It nothing to do with the fact that my
older sister said, "His name is Beauregard and I won't ever call him
anything BUT Beauregard," when we brought him and his sister (my sister's
ferret), Anabelle, home from the breeder. No, dammit. _I_ named him. Okay,
well, I knew I was stuck with the name, but it was fine because there was a
Muppet character named Beauregard. He's the taxi driver and I'm not sure
WHAT he is but I wouldn't be surprised if they called him a ferret. The
muppets DO have weasels though. You can see them in the first muppet movie
(I think) and they've run around in the old Muppet Shows a few times. I have
heard them called weasels, not ferrets though. Close enough for me.

Anna and her SP and their too large crew