From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:15:56 EDT
I finally went to see Harry Potter last night...on IMAX no less-a 65x80
foot screen!  Absolutely awesome, as one might expect.

I have to put in my two cent's worth here and ask what the hubbub was
all about.  Yes, Hermoine *SAID* they were ferrets, they *had* a slight
resemblance, and Buckbeak certainly seemed to enjoy them, but....well,
has anyone ever seen the movie The Princess Bride?  And does anyone
remember those huge rats who attacked Buttercup and Wesley in the
Fireswamp?  The ferrets Hermoine lured Buckbeak away with reminded me
more of them than the ferrets I'm owned by.

Maybe I watch too many medieval/fairytale movies?  LOL.

Sue
and the fab five
Dante, Toby, Templeton, Nala and Hooper