Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 09:52:38 -0400
A few days back I wrote about my friend with a family of (4), now it is a
family of (3) that is heartbroken.

Tia was a 5 year old Albino.  A very good girl she was.  Ece struck their
family last Friday (I believe).  Vet had her for a night to help and Tia
went home.  Yesterday Tia was sent home with IV's and a prayer.  At her
8:00 feeding on 5-7-98 Tia wasn't breathing.  Her time of death was between
6-8.  Her family misses her terribly, fuzzies and humans.  I believe that
this is there first ferret loss.  I'm glad that I'm here because my friend,
Jim, is correct........ No one really understands that they truly become a
part of your family.  The only people that have been really able to
understand is the vet, his brother (who has ferrets that are infected as
well, their daughter was over that weekend before they determined it was
ECE), and of course myself (we have a work relationship so there is very
little contact between us, we use mainly phone conversations).  I feel so
helpless!!!!!!!!!!  Also I'm finding out at work and I just want to go home
and hold my fuzzies.

Thank you for letting me share.

Tia may you rest in peace and make new friends at Rainbow Bridge.
em, shane, bandit, and tess