From:
Treva Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:50:33 -0800
Hello,

Well, I dropped my baby off at the vet's this morning.  She'll be
undergoing surgery for adrenal sometime before 2 p.m. today, probably
actually in the next hour or so (it's 10 a.m. here).  I am nervous --
this is a first for me.  I've lost two other ferrets, but it was to
cancer, etc.  Luckily, Sadie was in excellant spirits this morning.  She
thought this was just another car ride.  Wish us luck.  I've taken today
and tomorrow off from work, plus I have the weekend, to make sure she
gets all the attention and care that she needs.

To anyone else undergoing surgery in the near future, good luck to you as
well.

Fertsie kisses,
Treva

~~~~~~