From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:57:29 -0500
I am so sad I will not be in Vegas with y'all.  BUT my recommendation....
take extra money or you are going to be sad.  I am a Ferret Mom and have
been taught excellent ways of ferreting out information and you are going
to have wonderful things to buy.

I have been sworn to secrecy so I can only tell 'ya...shhhh, there is this
raffle item in a backpack that is full of....wonnnmmlllllllllllffffmmf and
another of hamffffmmmlfffs And something about scrufffffflllmmmml..

Autograaaaaaalphhhmmmmmmmmffff

Appearances by.....nevermind, I am not going to say anything about blue
smoke ;-)

To say nothing about the nmmelphhh Table Talks....heeheeheeheehee   Hey,
Organizers, did you get BIG for one of the mnmmelphhh Table Talks????

Yeah, I vote for BIG!  See everytime I try to tell ya I am muffled.  A
conspiracy I tell ya, a Conspiracy!  Just take money.  You get good stuff
and you will be helping the ferret community.

Please take cameras for the poor unfortunate stay at homes.

Lynda
Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html