From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 15:59:22 -0000
Hi Everyone,

Just to wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be quiet for awhile.
The past couple of days have seen a problem emerge with a very dear friend
of mine.  There are some things I need to do to help out.

I will still be working on projects that I have started and trying my best
to help out privately anyone I can.  But right now I have to let some things
go, and this is, unfortunately, one of them.

But I also know there are some other very intellegent, and funny folks on
this list who will more than make up for any small void I create.

And you know me, I will eventually be back in place.  I am just needing some
extra time and space.

fuzzy hugs and kisses,

Maggie Mae