From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 09:25:31 EDT
We will be attending the Cincinatti Ferret Show over Labor Day weekend, and
are willing to help transport ferrets if anyone needs a ride.  We will be
leaving Cincy on Sunday and driving straight back to Central NJ through PA.
On the way out to Cincy we are driving Central NJ to Syracuse to Buffalo to
Cleveland to Cincy, however none of the hotels we are staying in will accept
pets, so we can only transport between cities as opposed to from NJ to OH.
Our car is air conditioned, and we will have none of our ferrets with us.

-Anne