From:
Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:02:12 EDT
Have you tried Toys R Us or KayBee Toys?  We got a bunch years ago at one
of those stores.  Unfortunately, our ferrets were not impressed.

Hey Sandi (of BLRR and Ferret House), would you want mine?  With so MANY
ferrets, maybe some would like them.  The question is whether you have
space for a big box full of balls...oops, cardboard box again.  Maybe you
could put them in a kids' wading pool...

CB