From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:18:54 -0500
I will make this quick and simple. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE!!! Who is
bashing ANY efforts that go toward aiding / helping the ferret shelters
and ferret rescue is NOT truly concerned for the welfare of ferrets!

This is a very plain and simple concept! If you truly care about the
ferrets that are rescued, you would not be seeking the demise of the
aid and assistance for them. If you do not wish to participate in
auctions or fundraising, then feel free to step back and wash your
hands of it, but you have no right to impede the efforts as a whole!
Stop the hating jealousy and leave it to those who care.

Thank you
[LY]