From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:15:34 -0800
It is up to you to verify what others say.  People pass on info from what
they have read on boards, lists, websites and such.  There are many areas
to get info.  Get more then one opinion on what you read.  It is your
responsibility to trust or read info on what you need to know.  This is
just my thoughts since some say people pass on incorrect info.  Ask people
for reference sites if they have them.  I know many are in emergency
situations, but try to get more then one opinion on a topic you need to
know about.  Don't blame other's if their info is incorrect.  I know
there have been times I passed on incorrect info, but not done this to
hurt anyone.  Trying my best to help other's as Best I can.

BIG has Great Archieves at
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?S1=FERRET-SEARCH&D=0
and I use this when I have the time.  You can search on many topics...  I'm
not against anyone who wants a quick answer to a question because sometimes
I am in the same boat.  Without questions and such, there would be no need
for a ferret board..

Thanks for listening.

Debbie with the four who are always in trouble
Missing Slinky alot and Pokey who went to a new home