From:
Kathy Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:32:43 EST
Hi Ferret People,

The Ferret Nook, Inc. will have a booth at both of the PetSmart locations
in Madison this weekend.  There will be an Adopt-a-Thon from 11:00 am to
3:00 pm.

We will have ferrets at each location along with info and pictures of
ferrets up for adoption.  We will NOT be adopting at the site but will
set up appointments and give out applications then.

Hope all of you guys will be able to stop by and if you would like to help
us at one of the booths, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call
608-423-3315.  We'd love to have a big turnout of ferret people there this
weekend!  There will also be a lot of other rescue groups attending, so if
you have a Ferret Nook t-shirt or a ferret shirt, please wear it!

See you there!

Ferret hugs,

Kathy Fritz, Director
The Ferret Nook, Inc.