From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:46:54 -0800
This is actually my fault, I didn't cut the whole part out.Somehow, in my
reply, I forgot to remove your name.I am cc-ing the FML myself and stating
that quote was a quote of a quote and the original person's name was left
in by accident-yours.MY utmost apologies, Sukie, You've been nothing but
extra nice to me and I appreciated your defense.

I was going to write YOU today also forthat.
again, huge apologies.
Kim

==
Kim Wolf, Mystyx Samoyeds,MFX Ferrets, and Ferret Rescue.Member Critter
Haven East Region.
Visit our Websites:
www.petfinder.org
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets