From:
Brian Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 02:42:38 -0500
Regarding the feeding of raw meats there is a natural way to kill harmful
bacteria without cooking.  As I have mentioned before, I know of a
company that sells ground raw meats, natural vitamins & minerals, and
homeopathic medicines.  The owner of the company raises show Cats/kittens
(she was a former actress, but has advanced degrees in nutrition.)  I
know for a fact some of her cats have lived beyond age 28.

To kill harmful bacteria, like Salmonella, without destroying the natural
nutrients found in raw meats, use sterile water, which is distilled
water, in a large bowl.  Make sure the bowl is large enough so the
sterile water covers the meat.  Add 4-5 drops of Grape seed extract
and let it sit for a while.

If you want a link to her site, just send me a private e-mail.

Boo & Brian.

[Moderator's note: Isn't that not GrapeFRUIT seed extract?  BIG]