From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 11:29:32 -0400
Hello Fellow FMLer's,
My first ferret, Ninja, used to get in bed with me at night.  If I happened
to roll onto her, which happened a few times, she started shaking to wake me
up.

I'd like to share with you all, the time I went out of town for a few days
and my mom (I was living with mom and dad at the time) decided to sleep in
my room to keep Ninja company, since my dad didn't want Ninja in their
bedroom at night.  Mom turned over in the middle of the night and heard alot
of "squeaks", and found Ninja had lined up her squeaky toys all along her
back.  We figure Ninja put them there to keep mom company.  There were about
eight of them lined up.  Ninja had to make that many trips up onto the bed,
carrying her toys one by one.

Laura(who still misses Ninja)
Molly(two years old, very pretty but with attitude)
Pepper(cuddler and laid back)