From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:21:28 -0400
Guess Randy's Hair Colour!!!

Just a reminder that the first official contest of the IFC Ferret Aid
2006 Conference Poll will close tonight at midnight!  Yes the deadline
was going to be Saturday at midnight, but I was unable to access my email
account last night to send a reminder to everyone (I think the ferrets
were on it!).  So I have extended it for 1 day!  The poll will close
Sunday at midnight, so go and vote!  We only have 34 votes in, odds of
winning are really good.

If you guess Randy's hair colour correctly and you are the only one to
you will win 2 pairs of Swarovski bead earrings (one ferrety pair) and
a matching bookmark.  If several of you guess the colour correctly then
you will be entered in a draw for the prizes.

Join the IFC Canada Yahoo Group at this address and vote in the Polls
section.

If you have any questions please email me at

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Conference!

Good Luck!

~Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>
To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>