From:
ko-ko the cute ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 07:49:55 -0700
How does bitter Apple work?  My 12 week old male is twice as big as my 1 and
a half year old female, and everytime the play, he ends up bitting her until
she crys!  So I bought some bitter apple.  At first everytime He bite her I
sprayed apple in his mouth and he would just go wild and dance around the
room, Now I spray it on the neck and back of my female but then she dances
around the room and it gets wiped off.  Does anybody know how long this is
going to take me to train these two?  i have had my male for 6 weeks and
nothing has changed.

thanks
:)
Ko-ko and Hersheys