From:
Kathy Nelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 09:10:12 -0400
I was informed last night that someone was selling my art on cafepress.
I checked the website and sure enough this person had taken several of
my designs.I also saw art on this site that I know belonged to someone
else.I will be notifying cafepress about this and telling this person to
stop using my art.I just wanted too let other people who sell ferret art
know about this, so they can check cafepress regularly.I've had my ferret
t-shirt website Ferret Reflections for 8 years now.A lot of work has gone
into it and I am very upset to know that someone else is profiting from
what has taken me so long to build.

For those of you familiar with my art, I would appreciate it very much if
you would tell me if you ever see any of my art used on the net.I guess
that I will now have to resort to using watermarks on my webart.I would
also like to thank the wonderful person who told me about this.Otherwise,
I probably would have never known about it.

Kathy Nelton
Ferret Reflections