Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:13:01 -0500
Update from ABQ.

These new kids - are teaching me so much about our fizzy fuzzy's and I am
lovin every minute of it!!!

My first three kids - they didn't really "dook around" - or bounce, and
all the fun stuff that it appears other's ferts do.  I thought there was
something wrong with the ones that DID do all that stuff........it seems
what I DIDN'T know - was that they were so young when I got em - that
they were never taught to do those things.  They didn't steal remotes,
keys, or anything.  I think there was one time I caught Helena trying to
drag one of my tennies into her cage, but that was about it.  I think I
caught Artie trying to "stock pile" the dog's food but nothing more than
that.  I would read some of the stories on the Digest - and go: Man, that
is wierd.....my kids don't do that.......THEIR kids are the weird ones,
not MY precious babies.  I thought I was lucky and didn't get any dain
bramaged ones.  I never had to threaten death, because they hid my keys,
or remote - or anything.  They came when they were called - and were the
picture of innocence....

Then along came Dweezil.......small talking dweezil (sung to the tune of
"Along came John:) Some of the more important differences:
Rickie/Arte/Helena knew where to go potty.  The new kids do too.  They
just go whereever the hell they want.  Sir Vin Dweezil, has obtained a
name, more fitting to his "style".  It is Sir Vin Dweezil Poops Alot.
Everywhere.  Huge Mount Poops Alots.....it is terrifying......We have
a couple extra names for Dweezil too.  One is: Sir I am A Bumble,
Therefore I Bounce, and a few others that cannot be used on a public
forum.....**winks**.  Zeus had to be renamed as well.  He is now: Sir
Zeus Why The Hell Can't I Poo Where I Want, and/or "You Wanna Bet"?.

Vinnie and Zeus have been teaching my calm, quiet, well behaved kids,
using the Ferret Human Torture Book For Idiots: How to Drive Your Hoomans
insane, in 1 day or less.... Sir Vinnie has Rickie (lena's brother) going
in circles.  I caught him the other day,when he thought I wasn't lookin,
doin a war dance, and trying to lead Ricky into it.  So - Ricky - yep,
started to war dance and dook too!!!!  Ricky's lil tail was all poofy,
and he was "barking" (no don't ask.....please don't ask....heheheh)and
dancing all over.  When I turned to look at him, he "sat right down" and
looked at me like: "what?  What?  I'm not doin nuffin........with Vinnie
sitting quietly next to him.....I pretended to turn away - and I swear,
I saw em pick up their ferrty paws and cover their snouts so that I
wouldn't hear them snicker, and then they laughed the furr right off
their butts!

Vinnie, I believe, thinks of himself as the "teacher" of the pack.  He
has also taught Zeus what it means to be "free roam".  Poor unsuspecting
Zeus - isn't real sure what to do - but he figures if Vinnie can do it so
can he!  He shows Zeus the curtains that are not supposed to be climbed,
how to get to the top in less than 15 seconds, without da Momma grabbin
you off by the tail.  He also shares his knowledge of the "rock climbin"
laundry hamper in the laundry room - that he uses as his own personal
"rock climbing" exerciser.  He has showed Artemus how to be successful in
stealing and REALLY hiding the dog food, as well as "learn to play the
piano in 10 seconds or less".  He tried also, to convince ALL of em that
HE rules the house, anand the people/pets in it and he has them convinced
now, that he just lets me live in it.  I figure that he does that because
he knows without me, he would have noone to supply the massive amount of
food gobbles, non stop thru-out the day.

The other kids are a bit smarter than he thinks though.  After watching
Dweezil get a time out every 10 minutes or so - they figure they will
just "pretend" they agree with him......heh ehehehe.  In all - I believe
that each one of these kids - has some pretty special qualities, and
though they are different, from each other - and each one compliments the
other.  Ricky calm, quiet - old soul like, snuggler........Arte - thief,
plain and simple.  Oh, wait - thief AND hairball chucker.  Vinnie = Uhm,
I really don't have to describe him too much anymore, do I?  And Zeus?
The judges are still out on that one.

My husband said: Kim NOW we have enough ferrets.  That was stupid.  To
me, that means, "Go get another"!!!  So - when a gal at my grocery store
started talking about her 2 year old, named Spike - I think I's gonna
get in trouble........she said she knows us, and our ferts - and feels
horrible, because she found this kid out on the street - purchased a cool
cage for him, and now needs to move him along - because she can't find
the time to devout to him, like she knows he needs.  She's been feeding
him cat food too.........anyways.......I'm gonna get in trouble again,
unless The Ferret God moves within my husbands heart.......

BUT, I SWEAR - This one will be the LAST one!!  I mean it!!  Hey - why
are some of you laughing at me?

Hugs and Dooks kids!!

Kim and Her Missing one, Albuquerque Army of Fuzzy Idiots.....

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....